Saturday, February 16, 2008

Zzz, just finished my physics factshit, sure pass physics.

But chem..

Gonecase hahaha.

CT is robbing me of my beauty sleep.. omggg.

Today was boring on a typical saturday, internet was up and working by 1pm. It was down since wednesday, leaving me internet - less .

Tomorrow they are going to sell tickets, im meeting them after that to study, hopefully my chem will get better in that period of time.. ( impossible hahaha )

Btw anyone got Westside Story CD? Greatly appreciate if anyone could lend me.

Oh before i stop writing..

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Although it's 2 days late, who cares? haha.


Reply to tags :
joannas-: thanks, but im back alrdy haha. sry late reply.

wk: yeah, i buy and burn in front of you..

teh-c: last yr i also tio caught cause of my hp lo..

spammer: hi zq =)

wk, terence: im used to it alrdy hahaha.

(:adeline: haha linked alrdy. thanks.

No comments: